Friday, April 9, 2010

Project 365 Photos

Time to upload some more 365 photos. Im kinda bummed I wont be using Flickr much longer. Ive gotten so used to it. Its simple, quick, fun, and easy to use. I like that. Oh well. Anyway I hope yall are having a great day. I did! I went to the Apple Store today and played around on the iPad! Apple seriously makes some of the coolest stuff on the planet. The iPad was super cool. I now really want one. haha
By the way, this is the first time Ive ever uploaded multiply images so I dont really know how it goes. haha!

Day 67: Well today we went to dinner with the Harned's! I think they are probably one of the most fun families on the planet! haha Cause like every time we hang out with them its always fun! We went to dinner at Joe's BBQ, which was tasty as always, and then Daniel and I walked over to the water tower. I had accidentally left my camera in the car so he and I had to run back and get it. Mrs Harned was gracious enough to let us have a few more minutes so he and I could get some pictures. Thank you Mrs Harned! haha


Day 66: Well I was waiting for my mom to come and pick me up from karate. I had brought my camera to try and get some pictures. I saw this little bird sitting on the wire and thought it was kinda cool. The picture in and of itself was not that interesting. So, I had to make it interesting! I think I did a pretty good job of that. :)


Day 65: We (my family and I) went to my Aunt Pat's house for a game night! She had these little trains for a game we were going to play but we never played that game. Oh well. I thought the trains were really neat!.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the train one! Especially cause the person in the background looks awestruck by the train. That's great.

    ReplyDelete