Saturday, May 1, 2010

a fresh start

Yup, its time!!!!! I am now going to be blogging! No more Flickr. :'( Yeah, I am kinda bummed but blogging should be good!! Im kind of excited! Anyway I thought I would provide the links to the previous pictures before I upload today's picture. I thought I would upload everyday cause it would be easier that way. I noticed when I tell myself, "I'll upload them tomorrow" it ends up being three or four days later. haha

Day 85: Remember when I went to that Owl Refuge Center? Yeah, well I didnt get any pictures for Day 85 so I decided to use one of them. They had an eagle there!!! He was soooo magnificent! -->To the picture<--

Day 86: What can I say? Probably one of my favorite songs! -->To the picture<--

Day 87: Obviously I had deep dish pizza for lunch! Of course it was tasty! -->To the picture<--

Day 88 Calvin. Wearing my "Harry Potter" glasses! hahah Yup, he's a pretty cool little dude! :D -->To the picture<--

Day 89: My last Flickr picture. :( Depressed? You bet. -->To the picture<--

And that is the pictures that I havent uploaded. See? I told you that I procrastinate! Its a problem that I need to fix...tomorrow!!


Matt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment