Wednesday, May 19, 2010

little c!

Day 109-Calvin-Yup, So Im still uploading pictures of friends. This one is of Calvin, IE, Little C. Why do I call him that? I dunno, it just sounds cool! Anyway, I met Little C along when I met Sam, cuz guess what? They are brothers!! Now my first impression of Calvin was wrong. At first he seemed kinda shy and a little anti-social. But as the saying goes "dont judge a book by its cover" It turns out Calvin is a pretty sociable person! Who knew? He's pretty much the coolest 13 year old I know, come to think of it, he probably is. haha! Yup! I love this kid a lot! Come to think of it, I love all my friends!! :D



Matt :D

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo cute! Are you 13 too. I also love all my friends, and you shouldn't judge. I hate people who judge, but i don't care what other people think of me anyways.

    ReplyDelete