Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures and school...oh and this little thing called life

Man alive have I been busy. Im so ready for the school year to be over. With projects, and finals, and all other things that are involved with school, I am bushed. Oh, and did I mention my teacher wants me to do school yearbook pictures? GAH!!! Anyway I know Im a day or two behind on uploading but oh well. School comes first. Sadly

Day 91- Yes, a lovely shadow on our wall. I thought it was quite nice.




Day 92- You do not know how much I love Volkswagens! They are seriously like one of my favorite cars!!! So when I saw this super duper cool V-Dub Bug, I was in heaven. I would prefer a red VW bus, but heck, a convertible bug? Yeah, I'd dig that.



Thanks for looking and please tell your friends and family about my blog! Thanks so much! Off to bed. Night!

Matt :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha. You should come here... VW vans EVERYWHERE. :) There's even one that's been stucco'd.

    ReplyDelete