Monday, May 24, 2010

a picture for yesterday

Whoops! Forgot to upload last night. I went over to my teacher’s house because she was having a movie night. We watched Lady Hawke. It was ummmm, an interesting movie. haha Anyway, I didnt get any pictures yesterday. Since I have been uploading a picture of a new friend I havent really taken any pictures. hehe Ive kind of enjoyed it. Uh oh! So, give me a few days to get back into taking pictures. Hope yall are having a great day and please tell your friends about my blog!
Day 113- This is from when I went camping at Del Shea. We got to camp under this Cottonwood Tree! I loved this tree so much! It was super duper cool! Also, this is from when I first got my camera, so I was still learning how to use it.




Matt :D

2 comments:

  1. You've already used that one... That was an interesting movie. Sorry I haven't told anyone about your blog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty picture. You have really got a talent!

    ReplyDelete