Monday, May 17, 2010

a new friend :)

Whoa! Like whoa! I think this is the first time I have actually uploaded a project 365 pic...on time! hahaha Anywho, I again, didnt get any pictures today. So I have come up with a masterfully concocted plan! I thought it would be a cool idea to show you some of my friends I made this year in school. Sound like a cool idea? I thought so. So for the next few days I am going to be uploading a picture of a new friend. :) Here is today's:

Day 107-Sam: Well I met Sam later this year, really late in the year. Probably like the last month or two of class. Sure I had seen him around the whole year butttt, I really didnt talk to him much. I think why is cuz he seemed kinda like a cool kid and well, Im not, and why would a cool kid like me? I dunno. Anyway, one day in class, I sat next to him (and Emily). I figured I would talk to Emily more cuz I knew her better, but low and behold, Sam and I start yakkin' up a storm! Sure, teachers hate it when all kids do is talk in class, but hey, I was makin' a new, and strangely enough, it was easy. I could go into depth of why I have trouble in making friends, but, that'll be a different post. This post is about Sam! So, we talked...a lot. I have come to the conclusion that Sam is kinda like my cousin Melissa, crazy, hipper, and blah blah blah. So, I dunno if this post is meaningful or not, or if it affects your life an any way, but Sam sure has affected my life. I think of him as a pretty superb friend and am so defiantly looking forward to hanging out with him this summer! I love you Sammy!

1 comment:

  1. Neat idea. :) Reminds me of the friends I made in mrs. fritz's class... Good times. Cherish them!!

    ReplyDelete